|COUNSELLING WITH COMPASSION|
- Many People have spent years of their lives surviving difficult experiences in their life, counselling can enable people to move forward begining to live a fuller life.
- When seeking counselling it is important to choose the right counselling approach for you and your needs. I offer integrative counselling which draws on person centred, psychodynamic and cognitive behavioural theories and psychological interventions. This means that I can be responsive to what issues you want to explore in the course of the counselling, enabling you to gain maximum benefit for the sessions.
- The first session will enable an assessment of your needs and to plan as to the duration and frequency of your sessions and to establish a Counselling Agreement.
- Counselling is a highly personal experience, this can give rise to feelings that seem overwhelming, please be assured that such experiences are normal in counselling and I am experienced in containing and supporting you through these.
- It is your responsibility as the client to be as open and honest about what is happening for you at this time and explore issues that are effecting your wellbeing.
- It is my responsibility to ensure that your journey in counselling is a fruitful as possible for you.
CALL FOR AVAILABILITY 07881 82 40 28 or email email@example.com